Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Sale!!!!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I have some wonderful pictures of my sisters place where we had Thanksgiving Dinner:) I'll share them sometime here in the near future:)

On to my Cyber Monday sale details!! Yay! I'm going to be offering a BOGO sale! Buy one get the other half off, MONDAY ONLY!!! This offer can not be applied to previous purchases! Sorry! Also I will be offering FREE shipping on purchases over $50 PLUS you will get a FREE small flower clippie!!! see pic below...


Purchases OVER $100 will receive a free simple headband similar to the look of the small flower clippie!!:)


Another option that I am offering for the month of December is a "Rush my Order!!" option!! I tend to get a lot of requests to rush orders and they always seem to happen around my busiest time!!! LOL! I don't know how it works out that way but it does. I created a separate listing for an additional $8.50 to ADD to your order! This option will insure that you get your item in the time frame you need it. After payment is received your item will be made and mailed within a 48 hour period and shipped out with Priority shipping! Please note that this is intended for ONE item!! I could not make 4-5 items with a rush put on them. With all that I have on my plate this would not be feasible. Also this feature is available for US residents only!!


I have some new items that will be up in the shop. I still have one or two items still to list, one is called "White Snow Leopard" and I don't have a name for the other but it will be in the colors of Tiffany blue and Red!:) Since custom items take me triple the amount of time to make (sometimes more!)I will not be able to do custom orders. I LOVE LOVE LOVE custom orders because they give me an excuse to work on something new!:) What I can do is make alterations to pre existing pieces!! Meaning if you see something you like but want it in a different color way that will be no problem (as long as I have the colors in fabric you need on hand) I can also alter other pieces in my Etsy shop that may not be Holiday pieces. Just send me a convo or email me at Princynparis@gmail.com :) Well,I hope I covered everything that I wanted to cover!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT Holiday season so far!! I've thoroughly enjoyed my time off with my family!:) We've done Christmas decorating, watched a couple of Christmas movies and planned on going to Williamsburg Christmas Town but after a couple of kinks in our plans we decided to post pone for when are better prepared!:) I still have Christmas pillows and stockings to make! I better do it now or they will never get done!:) I didn't really brave Black Friday like I had originally planned too. I figured that Friday would be a perfect day to start decorating or it would never get done:) Guess I'll have to snag some other sale some other time!:)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your christmas decorating pics! And the Rush Order idea is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas with Paris piece!! Also excited to see your decorating pics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn and Mande:) It's about to get crazy over here again and I'm afraid that all my finishing touches won't happen!!:( NOOooo! Just bought some more fabric that I needed to complete my pillows! hopefully they will get done!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of three beautiful kids and wife to one hard working husband :) I went to school for Interior Design that I currently do part time. I love God and my family and strive to please them.