Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SALE of the day!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59698459/sale-today-only-fire-and-ice-mini

I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER! But since today I'm wrapping up my large wholesale order PLUS doing a HOT deal of the day with Fabulous Fun Finds, I figured why not do a small blog post:)
Every week until Christmas, for ONE DAY ONLY,  I will feature one item from my shop that will be dramatically slashed:) You will never see these prices again on the select items:)
So buy with confidence knowing that you got the deal of the day!:)

Today's Hot deal of the day is my Fire and Ice mini statement necklace:) I saw a model several weeks ago wearing the most adorable mini statement necklace and tried to find where to buy one.
Not finding any sources I decided to make my own and share with you:)
I get a LOT of women who tell me that they wish that their sweet little one would keep hair pretties in. Well, if you have that daughter and want a little pizazz for the Holiday for events, parties, pictures or just hanging with the family than this is the PERFECT accessory for her!:) Moms, I can even make one for you:) I think I'm going to make Paris and me a mommy and me coordinating piece for our family Thanksgiving dinner:)

I never finished my fall decor and have decided to leave it alone for next year. Now on for HOLIDAY decorating!:) What are your plans for Thanksgiving this year?? We will be spending it with my sister and her husband in their adorable city chic apartment:) I will take pics and try to do a blog post about it! Especially since I'm the one who helped picked everything out for them:) teehee;)

4 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of three beautiful kids and wife to one hard working husband :) I went to school for Interior Design that I currently do part time. I love God and my family and strive to please them.