Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HOT DEAL OF THE DAY!

Well, in case you missed my Cyber Monday sale here is your chance to snag another AWESOME deal that I am doing for TODAY only!!!!
Here it is......
$18.50 SHIPS either the RED or PINK version of my Let them eat Cake headband!!!!!!
This headband has been one of my favorites of ALL time!!! For many reasons...
1) I made it with an adjustable backing so I can adjust it to fit either her head or.....
....you can have her wear it as a sash! It is SO CUTE either way!!!
2) I tea stain, sew,and embellish these to perfection!:)
3)Each center is made with a glass bubble with a magnified picture of Marie Antoinette!
Love that gal! She knew how to throw a party!!!
4) It looks SUPER CUTE on for everyday or for special occasions!!!
So get it while you can!
 A very limited offer just for Fabulous Fun Finds fans and my bloggers and Facebook fans!!!
Just use the paypal button on your right and there is a drop down menu for either one, the "Let them eat cake (pink)" or the "Let them eat Fruitcake!" (red)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! but I like to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of three beautiful kids and wife to one hard working husband :) I went to school for Interior Design that I currently do part time. I love God and my family and strive to please them.