Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Paris was more interested in dumping her straw out...
then putting it back in the basket....

only to dump it all back out again. :)



Angel was concerned, he was wondering why his silver egg didn't have any weight to it. He thought he got jipped. Little did he know that it was one of the eggs with money in it;)




My sweet little boy looking for eggs, trying to beat his older brother to the punch:) {We helped him find the gold egg because he was getting frustrated that Angel was getting all the candy eggs} Is that wrong?:)


Here are the boys hunting down some Easter eggs:)
Don't know how the pic above got there but I can't figure out how to erase it...grrr. I'm so technically challenged!


Princeton just loves his baby sister!!!


My hubby showing his lil girl some love:)


Here are my babies:) I love them so much!!!
I'm so blessed to have them in my life!!

So usually we tend to say "Happy Easter" in passing. As my husband and I were taking our walk with the kids we bumped into our neighbor down the street and said "Happy Easter". Well, she corrected us by saying," No, not Happy Easter, Happy Resurrection Day". I never really thought about it but she's right. I just never thought to say "Happy Resurrection Day". I am so thankful for all that God has blessed us with. He did so much for us, laid down his life for us so that we may be saved. What lucky children we all are!

2 comments:

  1. Prencie,
    Your family is beautiful. Love Paris's headband. Gorgeous. Lane tried to eat the grass, and the plastic eggs, and just about anything that was in her basket. LOL
    So glad you had a beautiful and blessed Easter.
    Beautiful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mande:)Paris is the same way! EVERYTHING goes straight to her mouth!! So gross:( I keep hoping one day she'll stop!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of three beautiful kids and wife to one hard working husband :) I went to school for Interior Design that I currently do part time. I love God and my family and strive to please them.