Thursday, April 1, 2010

This past weekend my oldest son, Angel, participated in a Bridge tournament for his school. They held the tournament at the Womans Club of Norfolk in a beautiful old house that is a little over 100 hundred years old. It was beautiful! The picture below is a sketch of the house.They did such a good job! Angels and his partner won almost every round. I would try and explain the game but it would take way to long and I don't even get all the rules. They ended up making 3rd place among all of the local schools. The kids were so excited to bring a trophy back to school to have displayed in their trophy case:)


The picture above is a picture of 4 of the students that played from Landstown elementary. {Angel is the one holding up the peace sign}



Here he is getting ready to play!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Angel! That is so exciting! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend Prencie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mande:) I still have to get the kids easter baskets together. Man! Where does the time go?! I hope your Easter is good one to:) Here's hoping for good egg hunting weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Angel! And what a cutie-pie he is! (Although I am not sure at his age he would appreciate me saying that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! He probably wouldn't mind:) He's such a sweetie! Definitely a mommas boy but not the bad, spoiled kind!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of three beautiful kids and wife to one hard working husband :) I went to school for Interior Design that I currently do part time. I love God and my family and strive to please them.